Thursday, June 29, 2006

Pauleta













After some bad experiences with the English media over the past few days Pauleta speaks exclusively to us here at World Cup Pub Crawl to try and clear things up:

WCPC: We have many questions for you from our readers. I hope you have time to answer them all?
Pauleta: You are allowed three questions and now you have two left you stupid English.

WCPC: What do you say to accusations that you and your Portuguese colleagues are "insubordinate and violent"?
Pauleta: I take orders from no-one, if you ask me these questions again I'm going to come round your house and smash your face up.

WCPC: I think we're going to have to leave it there. Thanks Pauleta.
Pauleta: You are the weakest link, goodbye.


We also managed to get some word in response to Pauleta from Paul Robinson who, taking some time out from his busy schedule managing the Lassiter's hotel, said: "I can't understand what all the fuss is about, I've never even heard of this Pauleta character. Does he live with Harold and Madge?"



Interesting stuff indeed but I'm sure we all wish this phony-war was over and we could get down to the nitty-gritty of Portugal vs. England


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?